iOS developers can now opt in to receive a weekly App Analytics email report for their most frequently
downloaded apps, with data on App Store Views, App Units, Sales, Sessions, and Crashes. Also available
in the report is how much each of these metrics has changed between last week and the previous week.
In other quick hitting Apple developer news:
– iOS 9.3 beta 6 is available: This is a pre-release version of iOS 9.3 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Devices updated to iOS 9.3 can not be restored to earlier versions of iOS.
– Apple Configurator 2.2 beta 5: Apple Configurator 2.2 is an app for OS X 10.11 that makes it easy to set
up and deploy groups of similarly or identically configured iOS devices.
– watchOS 2.2 beta 6: To install the latest version of watchOS 2.2 beta on an Apple Watch, download the
watchOS 2.2 beta Configuration Profile, iOS 9.3 SDK beta, and iOS 9.3 beta. Make sure to install iOS 9.3
beta on an iPhone before updating to watchOS 2.2 beta.
– OS X El Capitan v10.11.4 beta 6: This is a pre-release version of OS X v10.11.4.
– Xcode 7.3 beta 5: This beta includes the Xcode IDE, Swift 2 compiler, Instruments, Simulator, and
latest beta SDKs for OS X, iOS, tvOS and watchOS.
– tvOS 9.2 beta 5: This is a beta version of tvOS for the new Apple TV. Apple TV (3rd generation) and
earlier are not supported. Download the Restore Image to update Apple TV through iTunes on a Mac or
download the Configuration Profile for over-the-air updates through Apple Configurator.
– Test Apps on the Latest Beta of iOS, watchOS, and tvOS with TestFlight: In addition to testing apps on
GM versions of software, developers can also use TestFlight for internal and external testing of apps
running on beta 3 or beta 4 of iOS 9.3 and watchOS 2.2. Internal testing of tvOS 9.2 beta 3 or beta 4 is